Penongs Franchise: Barbecue Chicken Business
Here is a company background and procedure to submit Penongs franchise application to establish a chicken barbecue seafood and grill restaurant.
Penong’s is an established chicken barbecue brand established in Davao City. It takes pride in showcasing not only an authentic Filipino culture and hospitality visible in its restaurant interiors and that distinctive two-clap action to get an attendant’s attention, but also in the preparation and serving of food to hungry patrons.
After winning the hearts of our Mindanao market, Penong’s is set to conquer the Manila crowd and beyond, bringing its food and the service that Penong’s is known for. As it expands further, Penong’s is open to franchisees with the following steps:
Penongs Franchise Application
Submit the following:
LETTER OF INTENT
– A formal letter intention to apply as a Penong’s franchisee
APPLICATION INFORMATION SHEET
– Details of the applicant’s background
– Description of proposed Penong’s branch location and schedule of site inspection/evaluation
– Proof of applicant’s financial ability
- Ocular Inspection and Market Study
- Store Visit-Layout and Operations Overview
- Financial Review-Profit and Loss; Break-Even Analysis
- Franchise Disclosure Information (FDI)-Franchise Agreement and Other Penong’s Information
- Contract Signing
- Staff Recruitment
- Staff Training
- Branch Construction
Branch Grand Opening
INVESTMENT AND COSTING
- Franchise Fee Php 896,000
- Delivery Vehicle Php 100,000
- Initial Inventory Php 500,000
- Set-up Cost Php 2,000,000
- Construction Php 3,500,000
Initial Setup Cost:
Php 896,000.00 (VAT Inclusive)
- Use of Trade Name and Proprietary Marks
- Site Evaluation Approval
- Store Design Construction Supervision
- Initial Franchise Staff Training
- Procurement Program
- Marketing Support
- Pre & Post Opening Assistance
- Use of Opening Manual
- Research and Products Development
Php 7-8 Million Pesos depending on the location site development
Royalty Service Fee:
- 5% of Gross Sales
- 2% for Marketing Advertising
- In-Store (within a bldg.) 250 – 300 sqm.
- With common parking space 350 – 400 sqm.
- Free standing 600 sqm.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ilovepenongs/
Franchise Business Address
2nd Floor, ATU Building, Duterte Street, Davao City
2/F MC Pod Bldg. McArthur Highway, Matina and Coca-cola Village, Matina, Davao City.
Telefax No. (082) 298 8565 / 298 8363
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3 Proven Advantages of a Jollibee Franchise Holder
- 9 Filipino Dishes Your Carinderia Should Serve
- Refrigerator Buying Guide for Pinoy Businesses
- Guide to Max’s Restaurant Franchise Philippines
- 7 Reasons Why You Should Reject a Franchise Offer
Help Pinoy Negosyo
If you find this article helpful, consider donating to Pinoy Negosyo to help maintain content and server expenses. Thank you!